I assume that if you are here, you either want to know more about the Photoshop Basic Training for Architects, or you want to leave your thoughts or suggestions in the comments form bellow. Either way, I want to say ‘thank you’ for checking this page out.
This FREE training is the only one of it’s kind, and will get you through the basics of Photoshop, and what you need to master before you check out our more advanced training and tactics. As an architect, you probably want to display your best work, and to provide the best imagery for your clients and prospects. The basic training is for people that don’t have any Photoshop knowledge and will take you by the hand and describe the most used tools and where and how to use them. We also included a step-by-step case study that you can follow along.
If you are a newbie, and want to get started with Photoshop, this is the right program for you because it will show you:
- Why Photoshop is so powerful and at what
- How to discover and properly use the most frequently used tools in Photoshop
- The best way of using masks on your images
- Most popular websites for free cool resources you never knew existed, like: brushes, custom shapes, and textures
- Did you see the cost up top? It’s 100% FREE, so there’s no risk or hassle to you!
You will be guided by videos and we also provide resources you can use after you complete your training.
So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t done so, get started right away.
P.S. you can also get our training on Kindle if you so wish. The link to the amazon store is on the right, where you see the image of a small kindle 😉